Here is a creative and original lunch idea! This is the first time i see this kind of recipes and i have to admit that i really enjoyed trying it!
Keep this recipe in mind next time you have a full house and you don’t have time to cook a 3 course meal.
These are the ingredients you will need :
- a dozen of muffins,
- a muffin pan,
- a dozen eggs,
- 1 cup and a half of “Bisquick” or any other multi-purpose baking mix,
- 1/2 cup of milk,
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil,
- half a cup of chopped ham,
- half a cup of grated cheese.
How to make this great lunch :
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and grease your muffin pan,
- Crack the eggs and put one on each portion of your pan. Don’t forget to add lettuce.
- In a bowl, mix the milk, cheese, Bisquick and ham. When you’re done, pour the mixture in your muffin cups using a spoon.
- Bake your egg-muffins for 18 to 22 minutes.
Let your muffins cool for 5 minutes and take them off the pan. How pretty is that! Note that you can use any ingredient you like to cook your very own lunch!
Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends! They will certainly like it!